Type of contract
Job Purpose & Scope:
- Ensure HSSE goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Manages and supports the Project procurement, contracts and materials personnel and their associated activities to execute the work in a manner that achieves the objectives of the Project Execution Strategy, Project Plan and Project Procurement and Materials Plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Administration or closely related major field
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in Project management activities, Project Contract Administration, procurement, communication and contracting writing skills including at least 6 years in related contract activities for a large petrochemical or heavy technology industries.
- Excellent knowledge of various contracting types and strategies related to Project execution, basic knowledge of claims causes and preventive actions.
- Functional management, leadership and teambuilding skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills