Type of contract
Job Purpose & Scope:
- Ensuring HSSE goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Provides overall guidance from a Commissioning perspective to the EPC Contractor personnel from his area of responsibility to ensure that Commissioning and operational aspects of the Project are identified and implemented in the overall Project execution strategy followed by close supervision to ensure that Project objectives are met.
- Should have the experience of performance tests, liaison with Operations, handing over to Operations and closing it.
- Must hold Engineering degree or High School Diploma with HNC or equivalent. Must be able to communicate fluently in both oral and written English.
- 10 years (if degree) or 16 years (if non-degree) of construction/ operation/commissioning experience of which 6 years is related to commissioning of major Offshore Oil and Gas construction projects